Terms of service
- The user conditions apply as the provisions for the agreements made between the user and the Company. Drop & Loop b.v. its core activity is the collection of used textiles by means of a machine, sort, reuse and recycle.
- The Company is located at Jaffadwarsstraat 1, 3061 JL in Rotterdam, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 81153023 by directors Carlijn Oosthoek and Susan de Vries.
- Parties can only deviate from these terms and conditions if they have explicitly agreed to do so in writing.
Work and activities
- (Main) activities of Drop & Loop are:
- Collection of clothing, shoes and other used textiles
- Installation and maintenance of Drop & Loop machine in the store
- Facilitate logistics process
- The Company has the right, if desired by the Company, to contact the User regarding inquiries, feedback and reviews. The Company may approach the User via the contact details provided by the User.
- An extensive privacy statement can be found on the website www.dropandloop.nl which clearly describes which contact details we keep, for what reason and for how long. For more information, please contact us.
- The Company remains the owner of the Drop & Loop concept and associated services, the machine (s) or other products or services supplied, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Company becomes the owner of the returned clothing when it is received by the Drop & Loop machine.
- Ownership of clothing is transferred when the Company sells it to a third party.
- Users cannot claim ownership of Drop & Loop.
- Company retains all intellectual property rights (including data, copyright, patent law, trademark law, drawing and model law, etc.) on all designs, drawings, writings, carriers with data or other information, quotations, images, sketches, models, etc. Unless the parties have agreed otherwise in writing.
- The User may not copy, show and / or make available or otherwise use the said intellectual property rights without the prior written consent of the Company.
- If the User violates the General Terms and Conditions on intellectual property, the User will forfeit an immediately due and payable fine on behalf of the Company of € 5,000 for each violation and an additional amount of € 500 for each day that the violation is intellectual property persists.
- No prior notice of default or legal proceedings are required for forfeiting this fine. Nor does it have to be any form of damage.
- The forfeiture of the fine referred to in the first paragraph of this article does not affect the other rights of the Company, including the right to claim compensation in addition to the fine.
Obligations and Liability
- Drop & Loop is not liable for any damage or injury that occurs when installing, adjusting, moving, using or emptying the Drop & Loop machine.
- Damage caused to the machine by third parties is the responsibility of the location where the Drop & Loop machine is located.
Quotations and Agreement
- Drop & Loop makes individual quotes, invoices and agreements based on the agreements made with partners and retailers.
- Conditions attached to an appointment are laid down in an agreement.
- The company is at all times entitled to change, remove or add new functions to www.dropandloop.nl without giving reasons.
- The Company is entitled to amend or supplement these General Terms and Conditions.
- The Company’s website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites; these links are included for the information of visitors. The Company is not responsible and / or liable for the content of these websites.
- Copying or using parts of the website is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Although Drop & Loop strives to make the information on its website as complete and accurate as possible, it cannot guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information provided on its site and there may sometimes be inaccuracies, malfunctions or outdated information. The information provided should therefore be regarded as a mere service. We also exclude any liability for technical malfunctions of the user’s computer as a result of consulting our web page.
- The language in this agreement and related negotiations is Dutch, unless otherwise agreed with the User.
- Drop & Loop expressly reserves the right to change or discontinue its web page at its sole discretion at any time.
- These terms and conditions, as well as disputes or claims arising from or related to the terms and conditions, are governed by Dutch law and can be submitted exclusively to the Dutch court.
The User can always contact us for disputes, questions and / or comments.
Rotterdam, 14-01-2021 (DD-MM-YYYY)