How does Drop & Loop work?
- Put your clothes in a bag at home;
- Hand in your clothes at the Drop & Loop machine in the store;
- Follow the instructions on the screen;
- Every time you hand in clothing, you will get a receipt with which you save for discount, products or other promotions;
- Hand in the receipt at a cashier or service desk employee;
- Ask for the most recent conditions at the service desk or another store employee.
Terms & Conditions
- Every time you hand in your clothes, you will receive a receipt with more information about the promotional action or discount offered at the store;
- This promotion only applies in stores that are connected to Drop & Loop and have a machine located in their store;
- Discounts and promotional actions can only be handed in as long as the Drop & Loop machine is present in the store;
- Discounts and promotional actions are not valid with retroactive effect and cannot be exchanged for cash;
- Discounts and promotional actions are not combinable and do not count in combination with other sale items;
- Drop & Loop B.V. and the connected stores reserve the right to change the terms and conditions interim or to stop the promotional actions;
- Drop & Loop B.V. and the connected stores are not liable for any damage and injury;
- Drop & Loop B.V. is not liable for the promotion on the receipt that is offered by the connected stores;
- Drop & Loop B.V. is not liable for the processing of the receipts;
- Drop & Loop B.V. does not accept any liability for formatting-, printing-, or typing errors;
- On the promotions and these conditions is the Dutch law of appliance;
- The duration of the promotion ends automatically when the Drop & Loop machine is taken out of the store;
- Clothing, shoes or textiles that have been handed in will not be returned.
Do you have any questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
Abovementioned conditions can differ per store. Ask for the most recent conditions at the store.